I haven’t got a lot to say about today. Wednesdays are my work from home day, which poses a slew of complications for staying on top of this challenge. Here are just some of the newly added temptations I must endure today.
- The Refrigerator – I should not have to explain this
- The Pantry – Again, self-explanatory
- Television – TV makes me hungry
- Kids and Wife at home – Children make me stress eat
- No Dress Code – Comfortable clothes make me want comfort food
- The Refrigerator – It has to be mentioned twice, because I feel I could eat everything in this thing right now.
Wish me luck, I’m gonna need it today. I can’t believe it was just a week ago I started this.